Chapters in the book include:
– “It's no big deal.” A Profile Of The Old Soul Character.
– “You do your thing, and I'll do mine.” The Old Soul's Relationship With Family.
– Just go with the flow.” The Old Soul's Relationship With People And The World.
– Soul Ages, Reincarnation and Abraham Maslow.
– “Why do I feel older than old?” The Seven Levels Of Feeling Old.
– Are You A Sage Or A Mystic?
– “Just let me be.” The Old Soul Child.
… and more.
Aletheia Luna was born in Perth, Western Australia, the world's most isolated city. In her spare time she enjoys reading, investigating and writing about an eclectic variety of topics, having authored hundreds of articles on a host of subjects ranging from psychology and sociology, to self-improvement and spirituality. She is an introvert, empath and an Old Soul at heart. You can read more of her work at: http://www.lonerwolf.com