This book will:
• provide a simple, fun, and effective approach to learning about business by planning and doing
• introduce kids to business using the lemonade stand business model
• use a unique business planning tool approach to develop a business
• explore many business principles to develop skills and experiences in business
• create a business planning approach to apply to any business
Jeff is a passionate leader in:
creating the opportunity to engage children in thinking about, understanding, and developing skills for business
elevating the role of parents in the development of independent and well-prepared children
A pioneer in recognizing the need and developing business programming for children in 2000.
Author of The Kids’ Guide to Business
Author of Strategies for Parenting: The Road to Independence
Author of Teaching Kids Business: Why, What, When, Where, How & Impact
A social entrepreneur and professional accountant CMA, who has a broad base of business and industry experience.
Recognizes the opportunities for children, parents, and businesses to develop in ways to improve and have a positive impact on society.
A logical and progressive thinker, who inspires thought-provoking conversations and perspectives
A father of two and husband of 25 years; sports enthusiast, biker, golfer, and fitness fanatic
As a seasoned businessperson, entrepreneur, author, and founder of several related social ventures, Jeff brings diverse and interesting perspectives to his subject matter.
Price: $9.99 USD